Whatsapp messenger is the best app to interact with your friends, families, relatives and any others along the world. The simple ways to hide/unhide Whatsapp images and videos in the gallery for free are:
Tips to Hide Whatsapp Images in Gallery:
- First, you should search and press on the Whatsapp Directory
- Press on the Whatsapp Images at the folder
- It will show each of your mobile Whatsapp images
- At the bottom screen, you should press” + “symbol to named as the “new.”
- It will play pop-up screen, and then the device inquires you to generate the “File.”
- Click the “File” and enter the name
- For, e.g., a file name is.nomedia
- Press OK option.
Tips to Unhide Whatsapp Images in Gallery:
- First, you should open ES File Explorer app
- Search Whatsapp directory and then press media folder
- At the top left corner, you will examine the three lines. Press them, and the sidebar options are appear
- Turn on to the “show hidden file.”
- Click the file and select the delete button and click OK
Tips to Hide Whatsapp Video in Gallery:
- Click Whatsapp directory
- It will display four to five folders, and then you should click media folder option
- Press on the Whatsapp Videos
- It will show each Whatsapp videos
- At the bottom screen, you should press” + “symbol to name as the file as “new”
- On the display, the pop-up was played and then inquire you to generate the file
- Click the file and enter your name in the file
- Click OK; then your videos will be hiding
Tips to Unhide Whatsapp Video in Gallery:
- Open the page of ES explorer of file Manager
- Search Whatsapp directory and press in the media folder
- At the top left corner, you will explore the three lines. Press them and the sidebar options appear on your display.
- You should scroll down sidebar and search turn on to the show hidden file
- Now you go to the back and click the folder then from the bottom of the screen option choose to delete.
- Click Ok then all the Whatsapp videos will appear in the phone gallery.