In the today market the Whatsapp is one of the popular messenger apps and by using the internet connection, anyone can send the messages, images, videos, audio, document and others. The cost of sending messages is less than the regular texting. Nowadays the Whatsapp web is suitable for the personal computer, and the benefits of using the Whatsapp web is the user can chat with their friends in the bigger screen. The Whatsapp messenger app is available for different types of the smartphone such as Android, iOS, Windows and others. The smartphone comes with the touch screen so anyone can delete Whatsapp messages, files and any attachment by mistake.
Steps to recover the deleted Whatsapp messages
- The first step go to the google play store and search the ES File Explorer app
- Install the ES File Explorer app on your device and now click the ES File Explorer. The ES File Explorer app will take the user to the internal page
- Find the Whatsapp messenger folder inside and then click on it. Select the database folder, and from there you will find the last few days Whatsapp data.
- Then press and hold the message store file icon for the few seconds and the file will be selected.
- At the bottom of the screen find the rename option, and then you can rename the files.
- Go back to the database folder and then select the messages.
- Close the ES File Explorer app and go to the mobile setting and select on Apps
- Click Whatsapp and then click on the clear data tab. Click OK on the confirm command
- Click on the Restore option, and it will take two to five minutes to restore the files or messages
- Click on the continue button and wait for one or two minutes
- Click on the continue option
- Finally, it will show the recovered files or messages under that contact.