Oppo F3 Plus has launched in India. The pre-orders begin on the date of launched and will extend up to March 31st. Besides, it will be obtainable in two attractive colors such as Gold and Black color variants. Besides, Chinese Smartphone manufacturer declares that the price of the OppoF3Plus price in india is Rs. 30,990 and also will go on full sales from the Month of April in the both offline and online mode. The incredible features of Oppo f3 plus is its dual selfie camera advance setup. When the former sports a 76.4-degree broad angle lens, the latter sports a 120-degree broad angle lens permits for about 105-degree field of view group selfies. The users can also select which lens they necessitate to make use, as well as Smartphone comes along with the advance and smart facial recognition specifications where Oppo tells automatically recommend which lens is perfect. The incredible and eye catching Smartphone comes along with different camera specifications, involving beautify 4.0 apps, screen flash, selfie panorama as well as palm shutter.
Specifications Of Oppo F3 Plus
The Oppo F3 plus is born a fingerprint sensor on the home button, supposed to unlock the Smartphone in as small as 0.2 seconds. The corporations are touting fingerprint activated app as well as call shortcuts as fine.
- There is a dual SIM (Nano) Oppo F3 Plus runs colors OS 3.3 depends on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Besides, OppoF3Plus comes with 6-inch full High-Definition (1080×1920 pixels) JDI In-cell 2.5 curved display along with the attractive Corning Gorilla Glass 5 prevention.
- It powered by 1.95 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 SoC which coupled along with an Adreno 510 GPU as well as Smartphone comes with 4GB of RAM.
- The Smartphone has a triple slot tray, permitting the user to use two SIM cards as well as one microSD card at the identical time.
- On the rear, the Smartphone has sports of 16 Megapixel Sony IMX398 sensors along with 1.4-micron pixels with dual LED Flash, dual PDAF, and a f/1.7 aperture. It has 64 GB of inbuilt storage capacity and can expand through micros SD card up to 256 GB.
- The connectivity options available on Oppo F3 Plus Smartphone consist of 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth v4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/a (2.4GHz & 5GHz), Micro-USB along with OTG cable and 3.5mm audio jack
- The Smartphone powered by 4000mAh battery along with corporations own VOOV Flash charge fast charging tech which is claimed to provide up to two hours of talk time in 5 minutes of charging the mobile.
- The sensor present in Smartphone consists of an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, magnetometer, and gyroscope. Hence, it can be measured as 163.63×80.8×7.35mm as well as weighs of the Oppo F3 plus is 185 grams.